We believe in superior formulations without the use of:
- Animal testing – NEVER EVER TESTED ON ANIMALS!
- Genetically modified (GM) or genetically engineered (GE) ingredients
- Synthetic fillers or silicon derived ingredients
- Artificial colors or artificial fragrances
- Sodium lauryl sulfates
- Mineral oils
- Animal ingredients (except honey and beeswax from living bees)
- Parabens: ethyl-, methyl-, propyl-, butyl-.
Who certifies Antipodes® organic products?
Antipodes® is certified organic by AsureQuality Ltd. This is an independent government regulatory body which is the leading provider of food safety and bio-security services in the southern hemisphere.
How are our certified organic products identified?
Our certified organic products are clearly identified with a logo from AsureQuality.
Does AsureQuality meet international standards?
Yes. AsureQuality upholds the strictest worldwide organic standards.
What preservative do we use?
Naticide – a trademarked ingredient from Europe made of essential oils.
How long do these products last?
Our organic products have a shelf life of 36 months unopened from the date of manufacture. Once opened, they must be used within 6 months.